Table of Contents
Insider analyzed data from H-1B visa applications to estimate how a lot the tech big is paying its staff.
The lowest wage the outlet cited was $62,733, and the best was a whopping $415,000. It doesn’t embrace stock-based pay.
The information used is accessible to anybody and is from the U.S. Office of Foreign Labor Certification, and the company offered the organizational divisions for the roles, the outlet reported.
To usher in expert staff from abroad, corporations can apply to sponsor folks via the H-1B visa program. That program specifically requires corporations to vow they’re paying the non-U.S. employee equally to U.S. staff.
Apple has stood aside from the tech layoff bloodbath, exceeding analyst expectations in its most recent quarterly earnings report. The firm says it immediately employs 80,000 folks within the U.S. alone.
Its annual September product event confirmed a brand new iPhone mannequin, a brand new satellite tv for pc emergency textual content service, and a brand new Apple Watch.
Here’s a selection of roles and pay from the Insider’s analysis:
- AR/VR Software Development Engineer: $153,000 to $200,000
- AR/VR Software Development Engineer: (systems software) $127,000 to $230,000
- Software Development Engineer – UI: $132,000 to $205,000
- Machine Learning Engineer: $137,000 to $174,256
- Software Integrity Engineer: $112,961 to $174,000
- Production Services Engineer: $159,375 to $196,500
- Tools & Automation Engineer: $122,120 to $200,000
- Engineering Project Manager: $135,000 to $278,750
- Financial Analyst: $94,224 to $158,464
- Business Systems Analyst: $108,938 to $157,850
- Data Scientist: $119,000 to $210,000
- Strategic Sourcing Manager: $125,000 to $172,771
- Professional Services Consultant: $148,000 to $205,000
- Project Manager: $125,000 to $188,000
- Operations Research Analyst: $84,822 to $184,850
- WW SDM Planner: $135,000 to $149,831
- Production Services Engineer: $120,000 to $152,955
- Software Development Engineer – Applications Manager: $173,102 to $290,000
- Software Development Engineer – Manager: $174,449 to $270,000
- Design Verification Engineer: $122,040 to $217,835
- Software QE Engineer Manager: $161,670 to $217,203
- Information Security Manager: $215,000 to $241,606
- Software Development Engineer Manager: $171,000 to $282,500
- Engineering Program Manager: $180,000 to $190,000
- Power Engineer: $145,676 to $179,566
- Supply Chain Program Manager: $131,764 to $146,353
- Software Development Engineer – Test: $129,413 to $196,000
- Product Compliance Engineer: $156,494 to $167,363
- Performance and Modeling Engineer: $138,372 to $174,299
- GPU Static Timing Analysis Engineer: $135,000 to $165,000
- Layout Engineer: $134,138 to $194,750
- HI Designer: (multimedia and animators) $139,000 to $220,000
- Marcom Designer: $137,000 to $165,000
- Graphic Designer: $62,733 to $92,851
- HI Designer: (commercial and industrial) $196,000 to $230,000
- HI Designer: (graphic designer) $140,000 to $275,000
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer Manager: $165,867 to $210,137
- Operations Engineering Management: $187,476 to $208,030
- Marketing Manager: $169,790 to $275,000
- Engineering Project Manager: $130,000 to $250,000
- Strategic Sourcing Manager: $146,925 to $194,204
- Manufacturing Design Engineer Manager: $161,599 to $177,654
That was it for this article. If you found it helpful, consider checking out our blog Times Of Future!